Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Cultural Erasure

The destruction of the statue in Durham wasn't the beginning. No, the cultural erasure of the West and America in particular started much earlier than that; although I'm finding it a hard time to define when.

Many people have already written about what the destruction of this statue means.

I see it, and I think of Germany.

Germany is so vehemently ashamed of its past as Nazis, that they're willing to import immigrants by the millions and erase themselves. Despite all of the wonderful innovations and contributions Germany has brought to the world.

I think of Paul Joseph Watson's video about modern art.

These leftists, these criminals, these vandals, don't even possess the decency to respect the statue as a piece of art. Why tear it down? Why not let some collector buy it? Why not hide it away in the private vault or a museum? What would they erect in its place - some statue of an androgynous, beastly non-person screaming into the sky? Probably just trash they want us to believe is art.

It makes me think of the USA.

We're importing migrants by the buttload. How long before the descendants of our founders are replaced by immigrants? Are we like the Germans, so ashamed of our past that we need to erase ourselves? To that I say: FUCK THAT SHIT!

Yes, the USA has a fucked up history, so fucking what? EVERY country, EVERY nation, EVERY tribe of man, EVERY culture has a fucked up history. We have to accept that our nation made those mistakes. We have to accept the terribleness of those decisions. But we can't accept those mistakes and begin to grow from those mistakes if we erase the history and cultural significance of those decisions.

Look at how we have grown! Look at how we've learned from those mistakes! We've ended slavery, we invented the car, we invented the airplane, we invented the internet, we put a man on the moon, we put a robot on Mars, and so much more!

The USA is the greatest nation in the world. No one else has freedom like ours. No one else has contributed so much to the world. THIS IS SOMETHING TO BE PROUD OF! THIS IS SOMETHING WORTH PERPETUATING! WORTH PROTECTING!

I'm an American of the United States. This is my nation.

I won't be replaced! I won't be erased! I will not accept the Alt-Left's attempts to silence me!

I'm here to stay. I'm here to win.

No comments:

Post a Comment