Wednesday, September 13, 2017

It's been a few weeks...

Since I wrote anything here. I haven't written anything for this month yet, either.

What have I been doing?

Working on things. Things that don't directly benefit this blog.

I can't sustain the rage that prompts my writing on here. I can't sustain the fear either. What does that leave?

Love, but that requires that I love writing this blog. Writing this blog was only ever intended to allow me to have a voice. I have a voice, and thank you all for reading. This would also require me to love my readers - although the statistics on the back end of this site demonstrate that people have read my blog - I don't have any connection with you readers.

Also since this blog lacks any kind of focus, it inherently lacks purpose.

Much to think on, I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment